|Calcium Carbonate||Bucket||3 kg || 12 kg|
|Calcium Carbonate||Bag||10 kg || 25 kg|
|Molasses||Canister||2.5 litre || 10 litre || 600 litre|
Effect of Penergetic g Manure and Slurry
Penergetic-g turns liquid manure into a valuable fertiliser
This unique Penergetic technology produces homogeneous slurry and valuable manure.
Penergetic-g for optimised slurry and liquid manure
The purpose of Penergetic-g is to transform the problematic substance slurry into a high-quality and cost-effective fertiliser. As Penergetic-g starts taking effect, the costs for stirring will be reduced and spreading the slurry will become easier.
Slurry often brings about additional costs, even if it is a natural fertiliser that can be spread when needed. Spreading the slurry is often complicated because of floating layers, and loss of plant nutrients must be compensated with fertiliser. Also, the smell is a major problem and flies are annoying companions.
Suitable for dairy, hog and other livestock liquid manure, Penergetic-g acts as a catalyst to naturally create an aerobic condition in the slurry, activating beneficial microbes which transform the slurry into a nutrient rich organic fertiliser – which is far more beneficial than the more commonly occurring and problematic untreated (anaerobic) manure or slurry.
How does Penergetic-g work?
Specific parts of oxygen and mineral information are transferred to the product. This information leads to an optimisation of the slurry's consistency, making it homogeneous and free-flowing and helps the slurry to break down the sediment and floating layers. The aerobic conversion process (rotting state) also leads to a reduction in odor emissions. The optimised consistency and the rotting state make the slurry more valuable in terms of its fertilising effect and less aggressive (less scorching). The slurry is also more readily absorbed after spreading.
Applications and Benefits of Penergetic-g
Penergetic-g is easy to apply:
- in the barn effluent channels / scraper alleys
- into underground pits, including through slatted flooring
- directly into a storage tank or lagoon
- works well with flush barn set-up or when sand bedding is used
- Produces homogenous slurry
- Improves slurry flowability
- Activates beneficial microorganisms in the liquid manure
- Reduces odour
- Breaks down sedimentation and floating layers
- Contains no chemical ingredients
- No capital investment required, and energy consumption is reduced
- Environmentally friendly and ecologically balanced