|Calcium Carbonate||Tin||200 g|
|Calcium Carbonate||Bucket||3 kg || 12 kg|
|Calcium Carbonate||Bag||10 kg || 25 kg|
|Calcium Bentonite||Tin||200 g|
|Calcium Bentonite||Bucket||2.5 kg || 10 kg|
|Calcium Bentonite||Bag||8 kg || 25 kg|
|Sikron SF 500||Tin||200 g|
|Sikron SF 500||Bucket||2 kg || 8 kg|
|Sikron SF 500||Bag||8 kg || 20 kg|
|Molasses||Canister||2.5 litre || 10 litre || 600 litre|
Effect of Penergetic K Compost
Benefits Of Penergetic K Compost
Penergetic-k works with the biological processes in nature to stimulate the microorganisms in the soil.
It is a soil and compost enhancer that takes advantage of bio stimulation to accelerate decomposing and improve the in-barn environment.
Penergetic-k reduces the unpleasant odour from compost and manure to a natural level. The composting process itself is accelerated and optimised, the final product (humus) becomes enriched by the aerobic rotting processes. In-barn situations are improved by reducing the ammonia emissions.
To convert organic matter back to plant-available nutrients, it must be composted. One of the key factors to achieve a high-quality compost is the rotting process. Penergetic-k promotes an accelerated aerobic process in compost, field residue and barns and stables. In dry manure and other compostable materials, it facilitates a more complete and balanced decomposition process, reduces composting time and produces nutrient rich humus as an end product.
Field application of Penergetic-k is beneficial for soil fertility, texture and formation as it stimulates the breakdown of plant residue, activates soil micro-organisms and helps to convert fixed nutrients in the soil to a more plant available form. Application to litter in poultry barns or bedding in horse or livestock stalls acts to reduce ammonia odour, moderates the incidence of pathogens and supports the decomposition of soiled litter or bedding material.
What can Penergetic-k be used with?
Penergetic-k can be mixed with barnyard manure, horn, blood and bone meals, composting additives or other chemical and biological products. It is possible to improve the effectiveness of these agents in this way; therefore, we recommend reducing spraying agents. Close observation of the compost is required as well as monitoring the reduction of these agents. Furthermore, the agents should be reduced in several steps.
Benefits of Penergetic-k
- Conditions the soil to support the development of healthy plants
- Composting activates the soil and soil organisms (including after winter dormancy period)
- Prolongs growing season in autumn by increasing soil activity and soil temperature
- Creates conditions for better root growth and increased root exploration capacity
- Nurtures the soil food web and stimulates the activity of soil micro-organisms
- Activates mycorrhiza formation – root symbiosis
- Increases soil’s water absorption/storage capacity and air permeability of the soil
- Supports plant-availability of trace elements and macro elements
- Improves soil structure
- Activates accelerated composting by an aerobic process
- Suitable for all manner of compostable materials (e.g. solid manure, plant matter)
- Reduces insect pest problems and odors associated with composting
- Limits loss of nutrients (e.g. nitrogen) during composting process
- Promotes elimination of weed seeds and pathogenic organisms
- Produces more homogeneously consistent nutrient rich humus
- Assists in regulating decomposition temperature
- Encourages propagation of healthy soil fungi and reduces presence of detrimental fungi
- Proven and cost-effective approach to composting
- Effective for decomposing dead animals
- Supports more thorough breakdown of manure, prevents nutrient overload on field
Barns and Stables
- Aids in controlling odor, including ammonia, in poultry barns and livestock housing
- Reduces flies and other insects in poultry barns and livestock stalls
- Supports control of pathogens
- Overcomes problems associated with lime (used in back of stalls) as not dusty and won’t fill grooves in flooring
- Activates composting process in soiled poultry litter / livestock bedding